May Herbs Herbs Herbs! – The Garden Thyme Podcast

Listen to episode

In this month episode we are talking about herbs. Now there are too many amazing herbs our there to cover them all in one episode so in this episode we are cover:  what is a herb, three common herbs (basil, chives and thyme) and some of our favorite herbs for the garden.  

We also have our: 

• Native Plant of the Month (Wild Ginger) at ~ 27:10
  • Bug of the Month (Rose Slug Sawfly) at ~ 31:30
  • Garden Tips of the Month at ~ 36:15

We hope you enjoyed this month’s episode and will tune in next month for more garden tips. 

If you have any garden-related questions please email us at  UMEGardenPodcast@gmail.com or look us up on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/GardenThymePodcast.

The Garden Thyme Podcast is a monthly podcast where we help you get down and dirty in your garden. The Garden Thyme Podcast is brought to you by the University of Maryland Extension. Hosts are Mikaela Boley- Senior Agent Associate (Talbot County) for Horticulture, Rachel Rhodes- Agent Associate for Horticulture (Queen Anne’s County), and Emily Zobel-Senior Agent Associate for Agriculture (Dorchester County).

Theme Song:  By Jason Inc

One Comment on “May Herbs Herbs Herbs! – The Garden Thyme Podcast

1. Inspiring.

Many around my circle ask about my retirement. What would I do after I retire? I had been searching for the answer for long time and I ended up with the gardening.

Started my home gardening last year and now it has grown very well. Here I keep posting about the bonsai tree . Let’s see how the journey of gardening goes.

I liked your information about the basils.