As we weather the winter months and dream about goals for our 2021 growing seasons, we thought it would be fun, interesting, and informative to share some highlights from your 2020 season.
Do you have anything notable to share? Such as:
- Big vegetable hauls
- New garden construction or turf removing projects
- Unusual crops for our area that were successful
- Great container gardens
- Spectacular failures or big problems
- Gardening projects or activities with kids
If so, send in:
- Subject line: Gardening 2020 Highlight Submission
- Your name (if you are comfortable having it published)
- What county or city you are in
- Are you a Master Gardener? Yes/no
- One paragraph to describe your challenge or project
- Up to 3 images as email attachments.
Send to Dan Adler email@example.com
We will look for interesting stories to share on the Maryland Grows blog and HGIC Facebook page.