Best Tasting Tomato

Well, I would love to attend Montgomery County MG’s tomato taste off with some of my pink Brandywines, but I love my BLT’s better.  I’ll invoke the old adage that a picture is worth a thousand words.

This Brandywine is an honest 5 inches in diameter, perfectly ripe and juicily delicious.   It’s without a doubt the best tasting large tomato around, in my opinion, and I’ve tried alot Mortgage Lifter, BoxCar, JetStar, German Pink., Cherokee Purple, Black Krim, etc.  My favorite cherry tomato is SunGold.  I’ve tried a lot of different cherry tomatoes and never found one I lik.e better.

If you have a favorite, let us know by writing your opinion in the comment box.  Enjoy

3 Comments on “Best Tasting Tomato

1. Yes, Brandywine is fantastic, a true heirloom variety against which we can compare all others–and this year our Brandywines seemed to be the best in years! If only they produced more abundantly!

2. Yes, Brandywine is fantastic, a true heirloom variety against which we can compare all others–and this year our Brandywines seemed to be the best in years! If only they produced more abundantly!