And we’re back for another year of 100 square-foot gardens!
- one bed that is 4’x25’ or 10’x10’
- three 4’x8’ beds and a 2’ diameter pot
- Containers, salad boxes, or salad tables are all ok.
- The 100 square feet may be your entire garden or just a small part of it.
- (Optional) Sign up for our Grow100 email list. We will periodically send out Grow100 info and ideas, plus reminders to send in your entry.
- ONE entry at the end of your growing season. The submission form will be open from August 1st through October 15th. You can submit at any time – whenever your garden is done and you have compiled your photos and summary. We’ll give you instructions on how to submit – watch the blog or your email for details.
- 4-Rs Garden – Use techniques to reduce waste, energy, and water use; re-use materials; recycle nutrients; and re-think conventional gardens.
- Maximum Production – we’re looking for a garden with an impressively abundant harvest. The amount of food, crop diversity, and length of harvest are all factors that will impress us.
- Or, a combination of the above, and/or your own particular goals.